Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Dunk Basketball
So far the sales of the program have actually been massive!
So are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s everything about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how many individuals are deceived into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For the majority of boys the objective is to just acquire muscle – who does not want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
But not all training programs work the exact same method. If you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best fit for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly construct the best kind of muscle fibers, that will dramatically improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The interesting thing is the techniques that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the world.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training strategies offered to him, absolutely nothing was actually making a distinction. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training method that things started to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most men just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research reveals the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the same muscle. Utilized properly it can magnify power simply put explosive relocations – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the quick reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and techniques and produced a easy to implement and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports needs using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In the majority of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be really clear that these are the men and girls that are most likely to make the teams. Even more importantly they get game-time!
Possibly you are even going after a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your best, but have abilities that make you stand apart. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to cut it. You require an edge over the competition!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim results.
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s created to get your body ready for the main portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been truly changed on for a long time.
The intriguing thing is as we age, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that degrade initially, as they are hardly ever used day-to-day. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly assaults them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people see instant gains – just by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop elastic muscle fibres necessary for greater jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains really take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to launch.
All major muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just created to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misunderstand all the additional advantages and results that you will accomplish.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program in fact comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these reviews regarding what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy route that removes any hard work.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually need to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason that it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at house – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, given it is mainly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great indication when the owners of a program are ready to totally back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to seem like they are attaining growth! While it’s not necessary, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is outstanding, there is little background info on the science of the program. If you have an interest in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher threat of an injury.
Now the guys are using a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too many to note them all, but here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 fast and filthy hacks to offer you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The people have actually decided to provide a Free ebook covering some amazing methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get begun training straight away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have actually been charging at least $17 for a copy, but right now they are offering it away free of charge.
Get a copy while it’s free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high reliability.
Then backed with the outcomes of a lot of individuals who have used the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have actually invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become quicker, more powerful and it will offer you a real shot at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level.