Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Does Vert Shock Work
So far the sales of the program have been massive!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s everything about – and importantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly impressed the number of people are fooled into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For many boys the aim is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the very same way. , if you are a sprinter you must not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest matched for strength ( moving weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed particularly construct the ideal kind of muscle fibers, that will drastically improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The fascinating thing is the techniques that are taught here might be used for any athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Does Vert Shock Work
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Even though he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself frequently on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods offered to him, nothing was truly making a distinction. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Research Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many guys just need to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
I desired to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the scientific ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used the ideal method it can amplify power in brief explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the quick reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, methods and lessons and produced a basic to execute and follow program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports needs the usage of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be really clear that these are the men and girls that are more likely to make the teams. A lot more notably they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not only at your best, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim results.
Does Vert Shock Work
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body all set for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they have not been really turned on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we age, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that degrade initially, as they are rarely used daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of people observe immediate gains – simply by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles truly happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibers needed for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act totally in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. It’s at this fatigue point, once pressed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to release.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely designed to increase your vertical jump. That is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the extra benefits and results that you will attain.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program really comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your possibilities of injury
Simply have a look at these reviews as to what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you do not get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or fitness center devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at home – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will begin seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, given it is largely worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent sign when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Folks Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are attaining development! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are extremely well covered, and the detail of the training is excellent, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you may have a greater risk of an injury.
Does Vert Shock Work
Today the men are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 filthy and quick hacks to provide you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your approach speed!
Check this out for the total list of reward modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The guys have decided to supply a Free ebook covering some amazing strategies to increase you vertical jump. So you can get begun training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are providing it away free of charge.
Grab a copy while it’s totally free and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and strong training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The reality that it is based upon science, that has been utilized by olympic athletes merely contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Backed with the outcomes of so lots of individuals who have used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a big edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you end up being faster, more powerful and it will give you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then definitely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Does Vert Shock Work