Can You Jump Higher And Higher – The Truth
I just recently came throughout the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Up until now the sales of the program have actually been massive!
So are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how lots of people are deceived into training programs that are entirely wrong for them. For a lot of boys the aim is to merely get muscle – who doesn’t want that well-muscled appearance on the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you must not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do lots of people do to try and get more vertical jump height? They do squats! The fascinating thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best fit for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created particularly build the best type of muscle fibers, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Even though he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods readily available to him, nothing was really making a difference. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has secured the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking techniques.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Research Behind the Vert Shock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate shortening contraction of the exact same muscle. Used properly it can amplify power in short explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began using the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to activate the quick response and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and methods and created a simple to execute and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Important?
Nearly all major sports needs using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In most professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked greater in the programs.
It should be actually clear that these are the people and women that are most likely to make the teams. Much more notably they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not just at your finest, but have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
Vert Shock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim outcomes.
Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the first week. It’s developed to get your body ready for the main part of the program.
It is essentially a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been genuinely switched on for some time.
The interesting thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are hardly ever utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly assaults them, then it’s likely they need this warm-up duration.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people observe immediate gains – just by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in ways that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibres required for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave totally in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in methods that they will not be utilized to and for that reason will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, as soon as pushed through that the gains truly remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Lastly, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
Today is total created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With Vert Shock
Vert Shock is a program just designed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the essentials of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials as to what distinction the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not suggested to be a lazy brief cut that removes any difficult work.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly need to push through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or gym equipment needed: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done in your home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is actually simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s probably that you will begin seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a excellent sign when the owners of a program are willing to totally back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some people still like to do weights just to feel like they are achieving development! While it’s not required, Adam has chosen to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are very well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will need to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in quite a while, then it may not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock element on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a greater danger of an injury.
Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Right now the men are using a variety of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to list them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and eliminate the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and dirty hacks to provide you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus modules and training.
When doing this newest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over just recently. The people have actually decided to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible methods to increase you vertical jump. You can get started training straight away.
The complimentary ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away free of charge.
Get a copy while it’s still offered and free !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and distinct training program for anybody who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The fact that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic athletes merely adds to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the outcomes of numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have invested in the program now have a big edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, more powerful and it will offer you a real shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.
Can You Jump Higher And Higher