Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Can You Jump Higher And Higher – The Truth
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always astonished the number of people are tricked into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For many kids the goal is to simply get muscle – who doesn’t desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach? Can You Jump Higher And Higher
However not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is building a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically build the ideal kind of muscle fibers, that will significantly enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The fascinating thing is the methods that are taught here might be utilized for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Adam is the main developer of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally worldwide.
Despite the fact that he was considered ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even challenging for him to dunk the ball, and so discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, nothing was truly making a difference. It wasn’t up until he found the “shock” training method that things began to alter.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program. Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having somebody like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Research Behind the Vert Shock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most guys simply wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason why they can do it.
However I wished to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Utilized properly it can magnify power in brief explosive moves – like jumping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former United States Olympian, who saw how the Russian teams were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the quick action and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, strategies and lessons and developed a simple to follow and implement program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all significant sports needs the use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In a lot of professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs. Can You Jump Higher And Higher
It needs to be really clear that these are the guys and women that are most likely to make the teams. A lot more notably they get game-time!
You understand that you require to be not just at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs merely aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
Vert Shock was created as an eight week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is created to offer you maxim outcomes.
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the primary portion of the program.
It is generally a pre-training and pre-conditioning period, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training focuses on the ‘elastic’ portion of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been genuinely switched on for some time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate first, as they are seldom utilized daily. Unless you are doing training and workouts that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up period.
Although this is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people discover immediate gains – merely by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles truly takes place and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will be in methods that you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibers needed for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely differently.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most dedication to get through. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pressed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is know as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With Vert Shock
Vert Shock is a program simply designed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misunderstand all the extra advantages and results that you will attain. Can You Jump Higher And Higher
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the fundamentals of the program really comes from track and field, there are other advantages as well;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and reduce your chances of injury
Simply take a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not meant to be a lazy route that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Folks Love About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. So they can be done at home – leaving no room for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and design of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, consisting of mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s probably that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, offered it is mostly worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a very great indication when the owners of a program want to entirely back the program outcomes. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your money back!
What Other people Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving development! While it’s not essential, Adam has actually decided to launch a separate module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are extremely well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background information on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Given the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you may have a greater threat of an injury.
Now the men are using a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and quick hacks to provide you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the complete list of reward modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this newest review of Vert Shock. The guys have actually decided to supply a Free ebook covering some remarkable methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training quickly.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks demonstrating how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away free of charge.
Get a copy while it’s free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a distinct and strong training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely among the top vertical jump programs out there right now. Can You Jump Higher And Higher
The truth that it is based upon science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes just includes to the high credibility.
Then backed with the results of so many people who have utilized the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have actually invested in the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being much faster, more powerful and it will offer you a real chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program.