Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently stumbled upon the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Best Vert Shock
Far the sales of the program have actually been enormous!
So are the claims true and does it really work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and discover out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am constantly surprised how lots of people are deceived into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For a lot of kids the aim is to just get muscle – who does not want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
Not all training programs work the exact same method. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many people do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically build the right type of muscle fibers, that will drastically enhance your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is created for you.
The intriguing thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that extra explosive power.
Who Created the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Best Vert Shock
Adam is the main developer of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the leading 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly worldwide.
Even though he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he had a hard time to get the height in his jump. It was even difficult for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training methods offered to him, nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training technique that things began to alter.
And that ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, delivering him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a coach in the Vert Shock program is remarkable worth!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Many men simply need to know how to score that dunk, not the factor why they can do it.
I desired to include this to show you that there is a real science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Utilized the proper way it can magnify power in brief explosive relocations – like leaping.
The actual science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started using the term “shock approach” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive exercises to trigger the quick response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, strategies and lessons and developed a simple to follow and implement program.
Why Is This So Important?
Almost all significant sports requires using fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibers. In many professional sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It should be truly clear that these are the people and ladies that are most likely to make the teams. Much more notably they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not just at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs simply aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was developed as an 8 week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to provide you maxim outcomes.
Best Vert Shock
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s designed to get your body all set for the primary portion of the program.
It is essentially a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ portion of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been truly switched on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that deteriorate first, as they are seldom used daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s most likely they require this warm-up period.
Although this is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, many people notice instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibres switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the real action and gains kick-in. It is where the ” stunning” of the muscles really occurs and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and stress. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and develop flexible muscle fibres essential for higher leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act completely in a different way.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will tiredness. But it’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pressed through that the gains actually remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Last but not least, there is the post-shock phase, which is the recently of the program.
This week is complete designed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to introduce.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just developed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the basics of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become quicker on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your chances of injury
Just have a look at these reviews as to what difference the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that needs to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that removes any effort.
The exercise are still hard, and there are times where you will actually require to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
But, if you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Like About the Program?
- No weight-lifting or health club equipment needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is truly easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s probably that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Once again, given it is mostly dealt with body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a extremely excellent indication when the owners of a program are prepared to completely back the program outcomes. Not delighted with the program – you can get all your money back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to release a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are super well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Offered the shock factor on your muscles if they have not been in any training for a while, then you may have a higher risk of an injury.
Best Vert Shock
Right now the people are offering a number of perks when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, however here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 unclean and fast hacks to provide you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of bonus offer modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over just recently when doing this most current review of Vert Shock. The guys have chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some remarkable methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can get started training immediately.
The complimentary ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away free of charge.
Get a copy while it’s complimentary and still available !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and strong training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based on science, that has actually been utilized by olympic athletes merely adds to the high trustworthiness.
Backed with the outcomes of so numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a real winner. Those basketball players and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will assist you become faster, more powerful and it will offer you a genuine shot at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly wanted.
If you are serious about taking your basketball game to the next level, then definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program.
Best Vert Shock