Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Basketball Dunking
Far the sales of the program have been massive!
So are the claims real and does it really work?
Will this program have you leaping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Have a look at this Vert Shock review and find out what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how numerous people are fooled into training programs that are completely incorrect for them. For a lot of boys the goal is to merely get muscle – who does not want that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is building a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength ( moving weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed particularly construct the best kind of muscle fibers, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The fascinating thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any professional athlete that is trying to find that extra explosive power.
Who Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Adam is the main creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the world.
Despite the fact that he was thought about ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself frequently on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training techniques readily available to him, absolutely nothing was truly making a distinction. So it wasn’t until he found the “shock” training approach that things started to change.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually secured the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin knows a thing or tow about leaping, maximum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is fantastic value!
The Technology Responsible For the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most men just would like to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has produced.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the immediate reducing contraction of the same muscle. Utilized the proper way it can amplify power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock method” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who noticed how the Russian groups were training, and created the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics consists of explosive workouts to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and strategies and created a easy to execute and follow program.
Reasons Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports requires the usage of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In many expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be truly clear that these are the guys and ladies that are most likely to make the groups. Even more significantly they get game-time!
Perhaps you are even going after a scholarship. You know that you need to be not just at your finest, but have abilities that make you stand apart. Requirement training programs merely aren’t going to suffice. You require an edge over the competitors!
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to give you maxim results.
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the very first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s developed to get your body all set for the primary part of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been truly turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we grow older, the ‘ jerk’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that deteriorate initially, as they are seldom used daily. So unless you are doing training and exercises that specifically assaults them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people observe instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is designed to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put continuously under pressure and tension. This will remain in ways that you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibres required for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave totally differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and reacting super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to make it through. You will be using your muscles in manner ins which they will not be used to and therefore will fatigue. But it’s at this fatigue point, when pushed through that the gains really remove.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That way you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you want to release.
All major muscle advancement programs have what is understand as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, offer your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Outcomes With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program merely developed to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where individuals focus, and misunderstand all the fringe benefits and results that you will achieve.
Just in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Provided the fundamentals of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other advantages also;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and improves your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your opportunities of injury
Just take a look at these testimonials regarding what difference the program has made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Benefit You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that must be taken likely, and you’re just not going to get the outcomes if you do not get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really need to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the directions, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do People Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no room for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is really easy to follow. You can also access it from any device, consisting of mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s most likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, provided it is largely dealt with body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a very good sign when the owners of a program want to totally back the program results. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights just to feel like they are accomplishing growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has actually decided to release a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the younger crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock aspect on your muscles if they haven’t been in any training for a while, then you might have a greater threat of an injury.
Now the guys are offering a number of benefits when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, however here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to offer you an extra couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The best program deserves absolutely nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to remove foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and concentrate on the best foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by adjusting your method speed!
Check this out for the total list of benefit modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have decided to provide a Free ebook covering some awesome methods to increase you vertical jump. So you can start training quickly.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks showing how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Generally they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however right now they are giving it away for free.
Grab a copy while it’s still readily available and free !
The Vert Shock program is a special and solid training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has actually been utilized by olympic professional athletes just contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the outcomes of so many people who have actually used the program, and it is showing to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and athletes that have actually bought the program now have a huge edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become much faster, more powerful and it will provide you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then absolutely take a look at the Vert Shock program.