Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research study on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, created to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Basketball Dunk Training
Far the sales of the program have been huge!
So are the claims true and does it truly work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and discover what it’s everything about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed how many people are fooled into training programs that are entirely incorrect for them. For the majority of boys the goal is to just gain muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
But not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you ought to not be training the exact same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to try and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is constructing a kind of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength (shifting weight), not launching you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is developed specifically construct the right kind of muscle fibres, that will dramatically enhance your vertical jump. So if you are into basketball, and need additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the methods that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Produced the Program
The Vert Shock program was created by 2 basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Basketball Dunk Training
Adam is the main creator of the program. Originally from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball gamers. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly around the globe.
Although he was considered ‘tall’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, therefore found himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training strategies available to him, absolutely nothing was really making a distinction. It wasn’t till he discovered the “shock” training technique that things started to alter.
Which became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s greatest basketball dunker.
It is said that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has taken out the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin understands a thing or tow about leaping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is remarkable value!
The Science Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! Most people just want to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
But I wanted to include this to reveal you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study reveals the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the exact same muscle. Used the proper way it can amplify power in brief explosive relocations – like jumping.
The real science dates back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who developed it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic team. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who saw how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the quick reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and methods and created a simple to follow and execute program.
Reasons Why Is This So Important?
Almost all major sports requires the usage of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibers. In most expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It ought to be truly clear that these are the men and girls that are most likely to make the groups. Much more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you need to be not only at your finest, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is designed to give you maxim results.
Basketball Dunk Training
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body ready for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Offered the training focuses on the ‘ flexible’ part of your muscles, there is a chance that they have not been really turned on for a long time.
The fascinating thing is as we grow older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibers are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom used everyday. So unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, the majority of individuals observe instant gains – simply by having these muscle fibers changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles genuinely takes place and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is created to last 6 complete weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and build flexible muscle fibres required for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to act entirely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and massive short-burst power gains that launches you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most devotion to survive. You will be using your muscles in methods that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. But it’s at this tiredness point, when pushed through that the gains actually take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is complete created to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to launch.
All significant muscle development programs have what is called a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just developed to increase your vertical jump. That is where people focus, and misinterpret all the additional advantages and results that you will achieve.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the fundamentals of the program actually originates from track and field, there are other benefits too;
- Become much faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that supports you and enhances your stamina
- Improve your flexibility and decrease your chances of injury
Just take a look at these reviews as to what distinction the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Work for You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the outcomes if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy route that eliminates any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This means you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do People Like About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices required: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric exercises. They can be done at house – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The style and design of the program is actually simple to follow. You can likewise access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow in addition to the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As mentioned above, it’s probably that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, provided it is largely worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that might effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is constantly a great indication when the owners of a program want to completely back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are achieving development! While it’s not needed, Adam has actually decided to launch a different module covering weightlifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is exceptional, there is little background details on the science of the program. If you have an interest in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or haven’t trained at all in a long time, then it might not be best to start with this program. Given the shock aspect on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher danger of an injury.
Basketball Dunk Training
Today the men are using a number of rewards when you sign-up to the program. There are a lot of to note them all, however here are the crucial ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to recognize and get rid of the 4 ‘ leap killers’ that is undermining your leaping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 dirty and quick hacks to provide you an additional number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program is worth absolutely nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your outcomes,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the ideal foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your approach speed!
Check this out for the complete list of perk modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The guys have actually chosen to supply a Free ebook covering some remarkable techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training directly away.
The totally free ebook lists four explosive hacks revealing how you can include 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are giving it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s totally free and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a strong and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is definitely among the top vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based on science, that has been used by olympic professional athletes just contributes to the high credibility.
Backed with the results of so many people who have actually utilized the program, and it is showing to be a real winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have invested in the program now have a substantial edge over their competition.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, more powerful and it will give you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always wanted.
Absolutely have a look at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level.
Basketball Dunk Training