Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on professional athletes and peak efficiency. Vert Shock is a new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, developed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches (big claims!). Basketball Dunk
So far the sales of the program have been massive!
Are the claims real and does it actually work?
Will this program have you jumping higher and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Take a look at this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s all about – and significantly if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always surprised how many individuals are fooled into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For most boys the objective is to merely get muscle – who does not want that well-muscled search the field, court or down the beach right?
Not all training programs work the very same way. If you are a sprinter you need to not be training the same as a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and gain more vertical jump height? They do squats! The intriguing thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fiber, and muscle memory, that is best suited for strength (shifting weight), not introducing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is created specifically build the right type of muscle fibers, that will considerably improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require additional ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is developed for you.
The intriguing thing is the methods that are taught here might be used for any professional athlete that is searching for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was produced by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Adam is the main creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays expertly all over the world.
Even though he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even tough for him to dunk the ball, and so found himself often on the bench early in his profession. He even says his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After attempting all the training methods offered to him, nothing was truly making a distinction. So it wasn’t up until he discovered the “shock” training approach that things began to alter.
Which ended up being the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you understand your basketball then you will most likely know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitions. He has gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, giving him the status of world’s best dunker.
So Justin knows a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking methods.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Technology Behind the VertShock Program
Now I understand you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of men just wish to know how to score that dunk, not the reason that they can do it.
But I desired to include this to show you that there is a genuine science behind what Adam has actually produced.
The Vert Shock program is based on the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research study. This research study shows the link between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the same muscle. Used the right way it can enhance power in brief explosive moves – like jumping.
The real science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He started utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to establish for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names came from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a previous United States Olympian, who observed how the Russian teams were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to trigger the fast reaction and elastic properties of the major muscles.
The Vert Shock program has actually taken the training science, lessons and methods and produced a simple to implement and follow program.
Why Is This So Crucial?
Nearly all significant sports needs the use of fast-twitch, elastic muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a greater vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It needs to be actually clear that these are the guys and ladies that are more most likely to make the teams. A lot more significantly they get game-time!
You know that you require to be not just at your best, however have capabilities that make you stand out. Requirement training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was designed as an eight week program and is broken into 3 phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to provide you maxim results.
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the main part of the program.
It is basically a pre-training and pre-conditioning duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Provided the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a opportunity that they have not been really changed on for a long time.
The interesting thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or elastic muscle fibres are the ones that weaken initially, as they are rarely utilized daily. So unless you are doing training and workouts that particularly attacks them, then it’s most likely they need this warm-up duration.
This is simply a ‘warn-up’ phase, a lot of people observe instant gains – just by having these muscle fibres changing back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles really happens and your muscles are transformed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and stress. This will remain in manner ins which you’re not used to, and will wake-up and construct flexible muscle fibres necessary for higher jumping power. Your muscles will be stimulated and taught to behave completely in a different way.
The objective is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The result will be lightening-quick reflexes, and huge short-burst power gains that releases you.
Be prepared as this phase needs the most devotion to survive. You will be utilizing your muscles in ways that they will not be utilized to and therefore will fatigue. It’s at this fatigue point, when pressed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
Finally, there is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
Today is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it becomes muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you desire to release.
All major muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” period – to close-out the program, provide your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program simply created to increase your vertical jump. Unfortunately that is where individuals focus, and misinterpret all the additional benefits and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Offered the fundamentals of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other advantages;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competition
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your endurance
- Improve your flexibility and reduce your opportunities of injury
Just check out these testimonials as to what distinction the program has actually made to these professional athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that should be taken likely, and you’re simply not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not indicated to be a lazy brief cut that takes away any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will really require to press through and work your butt off! This suggests you will be challenged both physically and psychologically.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the instructions, then yes – there is no factor why it will not work for you too!
What Do Folks Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or health club devices needed: Everything is based upon body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no space for reasons.
- Super User Friendly: The style and layout of the program is truly simple to follow. You can also access it from any gadget, including mobile, so you can follow together with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As discussed above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing results right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your growth! Again, offered it is largely worked on body weight exercises, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a great sign when the owners of a program are ready to totally back the program outcomes. Not happy with the program – you can get all your cash back!
What Other people Tend Not To Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to feel like they are attaining development! While it’s not needed, Adam has chosen to launch a different module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the exercises are incredibly well covered, and the information of the training is exceptional, there is little background info on the science of the program. , if you are interested in precisely why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in rather a while, then it might not be best to start with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they haven’t remained in any training for a while, then you might have a higher threat of an injury.
Now the people are providing a number of bonus offers when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, however here are the key ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to determine and remove the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is sabotaging your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and filthy hacks to provide you an extra number of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you do not follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you consistent and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to eliminate foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets exposed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your method speed!
Check this out for the complete list of perk modules and training.
This is something I stumbled over recently when doing this latest review of Vert Shock. The men have actually chosen to offer a Free ebook covering some amazing techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can get going training immediately.
The free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Normally they have been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, but right now they are providing it away totally free.
Get a copy while it’s still offered and complimentary !
The Vert Shock program is a unique and strong training program for anyone who requires to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the leading vertical jump programs out there today.
The truth that it is based upon science, that has actually been used by olympic professional athletes simply contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the results of a lot of individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball gamers and professional athletes that have purchased the program now have a huge edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will assist you end up being faster, more powerful and it will provide you a real chance at having the ability to smash down that dunk you’ve always desired.
Definitely have a appearance at the Vert Shock program if you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level.