Vert Shock – The Truth – Does it Really Work?
I just recently encountered the Vert Shock training program, while doing some research on athletes and peak performance. Vert Shock is a brand-new vertical jump training program by Adam Folker, designed to increase your vertical leap by 9-15 inches ( huge claims!). Basketball Dunk Exercises
Up until now the sales of the program have been massive!
Are the claims true and does it actually work?
Will this program have you leaping greater and dunking a basketball like an NBA star?
Check out this Vert Shock review and learn what it’s everything about – and notably if it’s going to work for you.
What Is Vert Shock?
I am always impressed the number of people are deceived into training programs that are completely wrong for them. For many kids the objective is to just get muscle – who does not desire that well-muscled look on the field, court or down the beach?
However not all training programs work the same way. If you are a sprinter you should not be training the like a power-lifter!
And yet, what do many individuals do to attempt and acquire more vertical jump height? They do squats! The interesting thing is that this is constructing a type of muscle fibre, and muscle memory, that is finest suited for strength (shifting weight), not releasing you off the ground.
The Vert Shock program is designed specifically build the right type of muscle fibres, that will significantly improve your vertical jump. If you are into basketball, and require extra ‘spring’ to crush the basket and slam dunk the ball, then this program is designed for you.
The fascinating thing is the strategies that are taught here could be used for any athlete that is looking for that additional explosive power.
Who Exactly Developed the Program
The Vert Shock program was developed by two basketball pros, Adam Folker and Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington.
Basketball Dunk Exercises
Adam is the primary creator of the program. Initially from Canada, he was ranked in the top 5 high school basketball players. He went on to play division-1 in the NCAA for UC Irvine and now plays professionally around the globe.
Although he was thought about ‘ high’ even when he was still young, he struggled to get the height in his jump. It was even hard for him to dunk the ball, therefore discovered himself often on the bench early in his career. He even states his highlights were the half time warm-up!
After trying all the training strategies readily available to him, nothing was truly making a difference. It wasn’t until he discovered the “shock” training method that things began to change.
And that became the basis of the Vert Shock program.
Justin ‘Jus Fly’ Darlington
If you know your basketball then you will probably know of Justin Darlington – or ‘Jus Fly’.
Jus Fly is the world’s biggest basketball dunker.
It is stated that Justin has a 53 inch vertical leap, which has actually taken him all over the world winning dunking competitors. He has actually gotten the Nike Dunk Contest, presenting him the status of world’s best dunker.
Justin understands a thing or tow about jumping, optimum vertical height and dinking strategies.
Having someone like Justin as a mentor in the Vert Shock program is incredible worth!
The Research Behind the VertShock Program
Now I know you didn’t come here for a science lesson! The majority of people just want to know how to score that dunk, not the reason they can do it.
I desired to include this to reveal you that there is a real science behind what Adam has actually created.
The Vert Shock program is based upon the clinical ‘stretch-shortening cycle’ (SSC) research. This research study shows the link in between the active stretch of a muscle followed by the instant reducing contraction of the very same muscle. Used the ideal method it can enhance power simply put explosive moves – like leaping.
The actual science go back to Yuri Verkhoshansky, who established it in the late 1960’s. He began utilizing the term “shock technique” around his training that he was commissioned to develop for the Russian Olympic group. This is where the “Vert” and “Shock” names originated from for the Vert Shock program.
It was then Fred Wilt, a former US Olympian, who observed how the Russian groups were training, and coined the term Plyometrics. Plyometrics includes explosive workouts to activate the quick response and elastic properties of the significant muscles.
The Vert Shock program has taken the training science, lessons and techniques and created a easy to carry out and follow program.
Exactly Why Is This So Crucial?
Almost all major sports requires the usage of fast-twitch, flexible muscle fibres. In a lot of expert sports there is a vertical jump test as part of its grading program. Those that have a higher vertical jump are ranked higher in the programs.
It must be actually clear that these are the guys and women that are most likely to make the groups. Much more notably they get game-time!
You understand that you need to be not just at your best, however have abilities that make you stand out. Standard training programs just aren’t going to cut it.
The 3 Phases of the Program
VertShock was created as an 8 week program and is broken into three phases. This follows the science behind the program and is developed to offer you maxim results.
Basketball Dunk Exercises
Phase 1: Pre-Shock
This is the first phase of the program and lasts the very first week. It’s created to get your body all set for the primary portion of the program.
It is basically a pre-conditioning and pre-training duration, where your muscles and body are “woken-up” for what’s to come. Given the training concentrates on the ‘elastic’ part of your muscles, there is a possibility that they haven’t been genuinely turned on for some time.
The intriguing thing is as we get older, the ‘twitch’ or flexible muscle fibers are the ones that degrade first, as they are seldom utilized day-to-day. Unless you are doing training and exercises that particularly attacks them, then it’s likely they require this warm-up period.
This is just a ‘warn-up’ phase, most people notice instant gains – merely by having these muscle fibers switching back on.
Phase 2: Shock phase
This is the phase where the genuine action and gains kick-in. It is where the “shocking” of the muscles genuinely happens and your muscles are changed.
The shock phase is developed to last 6 full weeks, and is the phase where your body is put constantly under pressure and tension. This will be in manner ins which you’re not utilized to, and will wake-up and construct elastic muscle fibres necessary for greater leaping power. Your muscles will be promoted and taught to behave entirely differently.
The goal is to get your muscles firing and responding super-fast. The outcome will be lightening-quick reflexes, and enormous short-burst power gains that introduces you.
Be prepared as this phase requires the most commitment to survive. You will be using your muscles in ways that they will not be used to and for that reason will fatigue. It’s at this tiredness point, as soon as pushed through that the gains truly take off.
Phase 3: Post Shock
There is the post-shock phase, which is the last week of the program.
This week is total developed to lock-in the gains, so that it ends up being muscle memory. That method you have your gains lock-in and on tap whenever you wish to release.
All major muscle development programs have what is referred to as a “tapering” duration – to close-out the program, give your muscle a well-earned rest, and lock-in the gains.
That is what Phase Three is for.
Results With VertShock
Vert Shock is a program just designed to increase your vertical jump. Sadly that is where people focus, and misinterpret all the fringe benefits and results that you will attain.
Simply in basketball alone you can;
- Own more rebounds
- Score more points under the rim
- Block more shots
Given the fundamentals of the program actually comes from track and field, there are other benefits;
- Become faster on the court and able to outrun your competitors
- Develop core strength that stabilizes you and improves your stamina
- Improve your versatility and decrease your chances of injury
Simply check out these reviews regarding what difference the program has actually made to these athletes.
Will Vert Shock Help You?
Vert Shock is no ‘magic pill’. It’s not something that ought to be taken likely, and you’re merely not going to get the results if you don’t get off your butt.
It is not implied to be a lazy short cut that eliminates any effort.
The work outs are still hard, and there are times where you will truly require to push through and work your butt off! This indicates you will be challenged both physically and mentally.
If you put in the time and follow through on the program, with all the guidelines, then yes – there is no reason why it won’t work for you too!
What Do Other people Love About the Program?
- No weightlifting or fitness center equipment required: Everything is based on body weight and plyometric workouts. They can be done at home – leaving no space for excuses.
- Super User Friendly: The design and layout of the program is really simple to follow. You can also access it from any device, including mobile, so you can follow along with the program no matter where you are.
- Quick to Show Results: As pointed out above, it’s more than likely that you will start seeing outcomes right from week one! * Safe for Teenagers: This program will not stunt your development! Again, provided it is largely worked on body weight workouts, there is no heavy lifting or grinding out squats that may effect your longer term height.
- Has a Money Back Guarantee: It is always a excellent sign when the owners of a program are willing to entirely back the program results. Not pleased with the program – you can get all your refund!
What People Don’t Like As Much?
- No Weigh Training Module: Some individuals still like to do weights simply to seem like they are achieving growth! While it’s not essential, Adam has actually chosen to launch a separate module covering weight-lifting.
- Not much background: While the workouts are incredibly well covered, and the detail of the training is outstanding, there is little background information on the science of the program. , if you are interested in exactly why it works (like covered above) you will require to do your own research study.
- Probably best for the more youthful crowd: If you are getting up there in years or have not trained at all in a long time, then it may not be best to begin with this program. Provided the shock factor on your muscles if they have not remained in any training for a while, then you may have a higher danger of an injury.
Basketball Dunk Exercises
Now the guys are providing a number of bonuses when you sign-up to the program. There are too numerous to list them all, but here are the essential ones;
- The 4 Vertical Jump Killers: How to identify and eliminate the 4 ‘jump killers’ that is undermining your jumping success.
- The 5 Dirty Secrets to Jumping Higher: 5 quick and unclean hacks to give you an additional couple of inches on your jump.
- Weekly Check-Ins: The finest program deserves nothing if you don’t follow it. This weekly check-in system will keep you constant and on track with your results,
- The Jumper’s Diet Checklist: How to get rid of foods that sap your body’s ‘springiness’ and focus on the right foods. * NBA Jump Secrets Revealed: Secrets revealed like how to increase your vertical jump by changing your technique speed!
Check this out for the total list of perk modules and training.
When doing this latest review of Vert Shock, this is something I stumbled over recently. The people have decided to offer a Free ebook covering some incredible techniques to increase you vertical jump. So you can begin training straight away.
The totally free ebook lists 4 explosive hacks demonstrating how you can add 4 inches to your jump.
Usually they have actually been charging a minimum of $17 for a copy, however today they are providing it away totally free.
Grab a copy while it’s complimentary and still readily available !
The Vert Shock program is a solid and special training program for anybody who needs to increase their vertical jump. It is absolutely one of the top vertical jump programs out there right now.
The truth that it is based on science, that has been utilized by olympic professional athletes merely contributes to the high trustworthiness.
Then backed with the outcomes of numerous individuals who have actually used the program, and it is proving to be a genuine winner. Those basketball players and athletes that have purchased the program now have a substantial edge over their competitors.
The Vert Shock program will help you become quicker, stronger and it will offer you a genuine chance at being able to smash down that dunk you’ve constantly desired.
If you are serious about taking your basketball video game to the next level, then definitely have a look at the Vert Shock program.
Basketball Dunk Exercises